1. Information to be acquired
In order to achieve the purpose of use set forth in the following paragraph, Faith shall acquire by proper and fair means Personal Information as set forth below.
(1) Information to be provided by Member:
Name, e-mail address, Date of birth, Gender
(2) Information to be provided through a service provided by an external third party which is provided when Member’s permission on such collaboration:
Member's user ID for the external service and other information that the Member allows to be disclosed to Faith pursuant to privacy setting of the external service
(3) Information to be collected by Faith when Member uses the Services:
Mobile terminal information (device identification code), location information, access log (including domain name and IP address) to the site for using the Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), cookie information, and anonymous ID
2. Personal Information Protection Officer
Personal Information Protection Officer: Chairperson of the Privacy Protection Committee of Faith
3. Purpose of use
Faith shall acquire and use Personal Information only for the following purposes. Faith shall not use for any purpose other than this purpose of use without a consent of the person who is subject for the Personal Information (the “Principal”).
[Purpose of Use]
・ Provision of the Services
・ Distribution of e-mail magazines on the Services
・ To provide information on events and news related to the Services
・ Receiving applications for and holding public events related to the Services
・ Receiving applications and providing rewards to winners for prize campaigns related to the Service
・ Distribution of advertisements related to the Services (including cases where a third party is the advertiser)
・ Confirming identity and providing response in case of inquiries regarding the Services
・ Collecting surveys related to the Services
・ Statistical analysis and problem solution related to the provision of the Services (including production of statistical data and provision of such data to third parties)
・ Statistical analysis and problem solution related to maintenance and usage of the Site
・ Responding to violation of rules related to the Services set by Faith (the "Terms")
・ Notification of changes to Terms related to the Services
・ Other purposes of use incidental or related to the above purposes of use
Faith may entrust the handling of Personal Information in whole or in part to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use. In such cases, Faith will select contractors who Faith determines to be able to handle Personal Information appropriately in accordance with the standards set forth by Faith. When Faith entrust the handling of Personal Information, Faith shall enter into contracts to ensure proper handling with the contractor, and shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the contractors to ensure the security control of the personal data.
5. Handling of credit card information
In the event Member seeks to make payment by using a credit card for the Services, Faith confirms the validity of the presented credit card through the service of Stripe Japan Co., Ltd. In this case, the credit card information of the Member will not be held by Faith, acquired by Stripe Japan Co., Ltd. and protect and manage on their server.
6. Provision and disclosure to third parties
Faith shall not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party except with the consent of the Principal or in any of the following cases:
(1) Cases based on laws and regulations.
(2) Cases in which it is necessary for protection of the life, body, or property of a person and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Principal.
(3) Cases in which it is particularly necessary for improvement of public health or promotion of fostering healthy children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Principal.
(4) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a Principal's consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs.
(5) Cases in which the handling of personal information is entrusted to a third party in whole or in part in accordance with Clause 4.
7. Faith shall strictly manage Personal Information acquired from Member, endeavor to maintain its accuracy and security, and take reasonable security control measures for the prevention of unlawful access, leakage, loss, alteration or damage.
8. Voluntary provision of Personal Information and the consequences of refusal to provide
It is up to Member's voluntary decision whether or not to provide Personal Information; provided, however, that the use of the Services may be restricted in whole or in part if information necessary for the operation of the Services is not provided.
9. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, discontinuation of utilization, discontinuation of a third party provision
In the event Member desires to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue utilization, discontinue provision to a third party (collectively, "Request") with respect to Personal Information held by Faith, Faith shall respond within a reasonable time and to a reasonable extent after confirming that the Principal is the person making the Request.
10. Method and contact point of Request
Requests be accepted in the following manner. If you have any doubts about the process of Request, please contact the following desk by e-mail.
Please send the e-mail to the following e-mail address of the contact desk. After confirming your identity with such registered information as the e-mail address, response will be made by issuing a document or other means.
Fans' Personal Information Handling Desk, Faith, Inc.
11. Personal Information of minors
Faith will give special consideration to the handling of minors' Personal Information, such as requiring the prior consent of a legal representative (such as a person with parental authority) when Personal Information may be acquired from Member who is a minor.
Established and implemented on April 24, 2019
Revised on December 3, 2019
Revised on March 4, 2020